What's a reasonable sum to ask from companies donate to your charity? - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

What's a reasonable sum to ask from companies donate to your charity?

I'm part of a nonprofit that seeks to raise funds to build shelters in third-world Asian countries such as Vietnam.

I was wondering if it was possible to solicit local companies and firms for donations, but was curious as to what's the quid pro quo or standard amount you can expect from a large company.

Obviously, I would want as much as possible, but if anyone has experience, a range would be valuable to consider before making approaches. I don't want to ask for too much and look like a fool (or ask for too little and vice versa).

submitted by /u/lotyei
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2T3baVA

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages