I was listening to a speech by an entrepreneur that sold his business to Google for $750m. During the speech he said "My friends would always ask me, 'Why is everything so easy for you?', and I tell them I just try not to do hard things." - How would you interpret that in a business sense? - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

I was listening to a speech by an entrepreneur that sold his business to Google for $750m. During the speech he said "My friends would always ask me, 'Why is everything so easy for you?', and I tell them I just try not to do hard things." - How would you interpret that in a business sense?

The speech is here and he says it around 1min in, I'm just curious, how would you interpret that from a business perspective or am I overthinking what could otherwise be construed as a throwaway statement.

The reason I ask is because I feel like it is a bit of hidden wisdom, I mean how many of us are working extremely hard at an aspect of our business that could otherwise be made easier? I would love to ask Omar questions such as how did this mentality apply in your business?

What do you think?

submitted by /u/ridge9
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2zFz9RT

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages