Any resources on marketing very expensive services (~$10,000)? - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Any resources on marketing very expensive services (~$10,000)?

So I do a bit of small business consulting in my spare time in addition to some other freelance work. A good client who had hired me for some of their design needs heard about it and sent me a very generous offer.

The bulk of brands I work with have products and services in the <$100 range. However this company’s services run in the $5,000-$10,000 range. They’re not looking for me to sell their services either, just create a strategy for them.

However, though I have a pretty decent background in small business marketing & e-commerce, I’m reluctant to take the gig for something I could not deliver on. So, what I’m really looking for is where I can learn more about these types of strategies and sales cycles to determine whether or not I could actually help. Any advice would be really appreciated!

tl;dr: A company wants to hire me to create a sales plan for their $10,000 service, but I’ve never worked with any product/service >$100. Where do I even begin?

submitted by /u/theboywhoatechicago
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2zJg9lc

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages