Just opened a soccer dropship shop - loads of visitors, no sales. - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Just opened a soccer dropship shop - loads of visitors, no sales.

A week and a half a go I got curious about starting a dropshipping shop and decided to act on it. Did some research and all and moved forward. I'm a soccer coach and figured that it's one area I know very well. So I decided to open up www.beautifulgameshop.com . As of 2 Wednesdays ago I've had 800+ visitors, but only 2 sales. 9 people have reached checkout but not finished. I'd like input as to what I need to tweak to begin converting. I'm very, very new to dropshipping, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think having 800+ visitors with people reaching cart and 2 official sales win less than 2 weeks seems like its in the right direction. I just need to find out how to take it overt hat hump to start producing sales everyday.

​

For promoting I've done Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads with some post buying from some soccer pages. Here are the stats so far:

Visitors: Facebook - 293, Instagram - 184

Sesssions: Facebook - 298, Instagram - 188

​

As for audiences chosen, the ads demographics are set to both men and women with tags relating to soccer (soccer fan, soccer mom, premier league, USMNT, etc). About a 15,000,000. I'm only doing about $3/day for 6 days. Been doing this to test the waters.

​

Any recommendations or help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/GrumpyGourmet1
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2zRiDil

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages