Tips on getting email replies? - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tips on getting email replies?

Long story short, I'm a student who's looking to grow his portfolio and bank account by doing websites 80% cheaper than the companies that work here (I live in an island and there's only ~3 webdesign companies).

My strategy is to search for locals businesses who do not have websites and email them, in each email I do a small presentation of myself, a link to my portfolio website with the works I've done and a link to an article on my website in which I explain why a website is important for a business.

I've already sent +100 emails but only got 1 answer, should I take another route? Should I start calling them?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Spnhix
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2FaN4Fu

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages