Hello,
I’m in the early stages of creating a business plan for taking a marketing automation plug in/API to market. Essentially, this tool would make it extremely easy for businesses to acquire data from web traffic instead of filling out a “contact us” form. This makes the user experience seamless and personable and gives us the ability to pass the data into enterprise marketing automation systems, ergo, converting more traffic.
About me? I’m a digital marketing nerd. I’m currently leading a digital marketing team at a global tech company but looking to go back on my own full time again. I’ve helped several start ups for from early stages to profitable, including taking a Shopify app from $0 to over $1M ARR in 12 months.
If you’re a developer and committed to making something like this happen - I’d love to work together. Also, if there are any other good resources on finding a business partner - please let me know!
Boston based a plus!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2qCrFLf