Hello all, I'm ready to bite the bullet and start working with a virtual assistant. I have a lot of daily tasks: email writing, contracts to send out, scheduling to book, as well as some basic market research tasks (I need the name of all the venture capital companies in Vancouver who invest in healthcare).
For this sort of work, I think that an outsourced VA is the ticket for my workload and budget. That said, I don't have a lot of experience delegating tasks. I've never had an assistant. Ideally I'd work with a service that would assist me in this process. Of course if I need to just jump in and learn to swim, I can do that too!
Do you guys have any recommendations? Agencies vs posting an ad? Particular countries? How to learn delegation? Any thoughts or advice welcome. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post specific company recommendations, but if it is, I'd sure like some (or feel free to pm me).
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2F7SvoI