Have $50,000 to invest, would like to start a business to generate an income stream - need ideas - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Have $50,000 to invest, would like to start a business to generate an income stream - need ideas

Hi, so I inherited some cash from my grandfather, I used quite a lot of it to pay off a lot of debt that I had accumulated. Paid off everything but my mortgage. I'm 48 years old, I don't have much in my 401k, and there's no way I'm going to turn this $50,000 into $1M by the time I'm 65 by investing it in stock/bonds/retirement accounts. I would love to start some kind of business that will provide me with income into and beyond retirement. Thanks for any ideas.

submitted by /u/drwuzer
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2qxQFTP

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages