Any younger entrepreneur have a hard time making friends? Does it get better over time? - Business News Live

Latest headlines and articles for business news, finance news, investing and entrepreneurship around the world.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Any younger entrepreneur have a hard time making friends? Does it get better over time?

I'm 18 and working on my own trying to build a better life, freelancing to fund my main business idea. It feels hard to connect to other people who have similar aspirations. I started college very early at 15 and had some catching up to do socially but I'm about to leave university (graduate not drop out thankfully) and feel like everyone else has done better socially as they are leaving but me :D. I have made a really great friend in university which is the highlight of it all (a great highlight, he's amazing In case he is reading this <3). I'm just worried about what I'm going to do when I'm done.

Does your experience as an entrepreneur make you more friends or less overtime? I feel like I need some kind of mentor because I'm lost.

I'm willing to socialize with people I just don't know where to find them

submitted by /u/mort_vivant
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2F7Skd2

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages